The “Sacri-Lite” Planer is for profiling and texturing the first layer of concrete and asphalt surfaces. While it removes thin coatings, it does not solve the larger removal applications like other Crete-Planers. Available in 110 Volt electric.
- 8″ working width will scarify approximately 175-250 sq. ft. per hour at a Depth of 1/32″ Per Pass
- 8-Inch, 6-Shaft drum accepts carbide and steel cutters
- Etch the surface for new coatings
- Available in 1.5HP Electric or 5.5HP Gasoline
- Comes standard with universal vacuum port hookup
- Uses same carbide & steel cutters as the CPM-8 Model Crete-Plane
Product Spec Sheet