Core Drilling is an accurate and clean way to drill holes in concrete and other material. Rigs are used in many commercial trades such as plumbing, transportation, sign installation, and building construction. Vacuum pumps standard with most models.
- Extra heavy walled 3 1/2” square tube column, largest in the industry
- Brass wear strips and easy carriage adjustment allows precision tolerance drilling
- 12” diameter drill bit capacity standard; expandable in 2” increments with optional motor spacer blocks.
- Choice of 15 and 20 amp Milwaukee motors
- Standard with combination vacuum anchor base
- Premium large diameter wheels
- Electric circuitry incorporated into conveniently located ammeter control center
- Length of base is 19.25"
Product Spec Sheet